A CLOSER LOOK
The ENERJUVE™ complex nourishes hair from the inside out, working on multiple levels to transform and repair hair; composed of lipids, creatine and 18-MEA.
Here’s how it works on those three vital layers:
Creatine – Level 1
Natural amino acid derivative which has been shown to benefit the hair. Helps improve strength to damaged hair by reinforcing electrostatic bonds.
Lipids – Levels 2&3
• Composed of ceramides 2 & 3, cholesterol and fatty acids.
• Components of the Cell Membrane Complex act as a cement to help ‘glue’ cuticle layers and cortical filaments together.
• Key component to help maintain the integrity and moisture of hair.
18-MEA - Levels 2&3
Unique fatty acid found only in hair.
• Component of the Cell Membrane Complex that binds to the outside of the cuticle for protection.
• Contributes to shine and smoothness of the hair.
• Works synergistically with lipids to improve hair strength and elasticity.